We invite you to visit our tasting room to sample our wines, purchase wine by the bottle, enjoy a glass on our covered pavilion overlooking the vineyards and ponds, or browse in our gift shop; standard tasting room hours are:
Saturday: Noon to 5:00
Weekdays: Tastings Available by Appointment Only
Bottle Sales to Go Available Daily
Tasty Bites Currently Available (these change as new options become available):
- Charcuterie Platter (now available in small (1 – 2 people) or large (3 – 5 people) (24 hours advance notice required); a variety of cured meats, cheeses, crackers, olives, nuts, and dried fruit, etc.
- Baked Brie with Pepper Jelly and House Made Crostini
- Cheese Breadsticks with Marinara Sauce
- Jalapeno Poppers with Ranch Dressing Dip
- Boars Head Hummus and House Made Crostini
- Cheese & Crackers Plate
- Dessert — Go Ahead & Indulge! – Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream with a House Made Red Wine Reduction Sauce (made with our Rudy’s Red Wine) and a Special House Made Cookie*
- Popcorn or Chex Mix
You can read about the wines and their descriptions at https://peachcreekvineyards.com/our-wines-descriptions. Tastings include your choice of five wines.
For the safety of our staff and our guests, we will continue to follow COVID-19 procedures, including the following —
*Masks must be worn at all times except when seated at a table.
*Children must remain seated with their parents at all times.
*At this time, we must request that pets do not accompany you on your visit.
*Tastings will be on the patio or at lawn tables, the Tasting Room is not yet open.
*If you are currently sick, have recently been sick, or have possibly been exposed to someone with COVID-19, please stay home.
*Proper social distancing and table distancing will be enforced; please do not move any tables or chairs.
*Hand sanitizing stations will be available; please use them upon arrival and before leaving.
Look forward to seeing you soon!